Don’t you just love your dog’s luscious fur? A good coat of hair is actually indicative of a canine’s good health. Keep your dog from ever having rough and dry skin by knowing the best treatment on dog allergies and dog skin conditions today.
Dog Skin Conditions – Allergies
There are several allergies and dog skin conditions that canine are susceptible to. Fortunately, these are not life threatening. On the other hand, not doing anything about it may result in a poor quality of life for your dog. The first thing you need to do is to find out the source of your dog’s allergies and eliminating this from your dog’s environment and lifestyle.
The common irritants of dog allergies are fleas, molds, pollen, dust and weeds. Sometimes there are medications that dogs are allergic too so when your dog exhibits signs of allergies, keep careful track on what you have been putting into your dog’s system. Other times, the reason for allergies is because the dog is not able to tolerate certain kinds of food ingredients.
You will know a dog is food allergic by putting him on a hypoallergenic diet. If he shows improvement in a few weeks, then you know the former diet he was on was what triggered his allergies. Look for a few diets he can take and rotate these every two to four months.
There are antihistamines that you can give your dogs to alleviate their discomfort. Vets may prescribe over the counter medication to counteract the effects of allergies. The best alternative on treating your dog’s allergies is always the natural route. Opt for organic and herbal supplements that will provide holistic healing for your suffering little pet.
Dog Skin Conditions – Treatments
You can find effective treatments for allergies and dog skin conditions so you don’t need to worry about their dry, flaky skin and dull hair anymore.
Steps You Can Take Now to Alleviate Dog Skin Conditions:
- Safely start relieving your pet’s skin irritation symptoms such as dry, itchy, hot, red, rough, scaly, chapped & cracked skin
- Help support symptom relief for pet skin conditions such as rashes, hot spots, hives, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and more
- Work safely & naturally, without the negative side effects common to other OTC skin care medications
- This product is an OTC Homeopathic Pet Medicine that may be used with other medications
- Click here for more info or to order